Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exciting News, Revealed!!!

Okay, so here is the big and exciting news, anyway to me it is.  I have been trying to get in a line of stamps for the longest time and have been put on the waiting list and I have been patient, really I have.  LOL.

Anyway, the big reveal is, the stamp line is GORJUSS GIRLS and all the stamps in that line amongst others.  I believe I am the only store who carries it so come on in for the best selection as I know they will be gone soon.

I expect them here the latter part of this week. Thanks for waiting for the big reveal, I hope it was worth it.

Thanks and hope to see you soon.
Cyn

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle, I am excited and glad that others are too. So silly yeah we get excited over the little things in life...
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too! :) Thanks Cyn for always updating us on the latest with your store and for always trying to bring in new and different items! Appreciate you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's exciting! (Next to you being hapai...LOL!) I usually get the GGs from Funky Kits in the UK and it's sooo takai! Thanks for thinking of us local gals and for bringing them in...I'll be in soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how exciting! Can't wait, I hope I have time to make it out there this week to check it out. Thank you for bring those in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo-hoo Cyn! those are the cutest stamps ever! did they come out with a new line yet? I am waiting for that! I have all the others...see I am crazy yah?! thanks for sharing the wonderful and exciting news!
    oh btw, love my copic holders! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!