Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to all my wonderful customers who have come in and mentioned that we/our small little store will be missed.  What I will miss the most will be seeing all of you on a regular basis.

So my update is, that for now I will be having my little shop in my house.  I will have open houses 1 or 2x per month on a Saturday and we will do a make and take or a class.  I do live in Mililani near Rec 4 and District Park.  I will be ordering Magnolia stamps, accessories, and magazines and Greeting Farm stamps, as well as some other things.

As I get more information, I will pass it along on my blog and the email list.  Thanks for hanging in there with me and let's hope our little adventure will continue.  Again, thank you for all your love, support, and well wishes, and the goodies that you have shared with me and my family. 

Thanks and remember, I will see you soon.
Cyn

8 comments:

  1. Great! I'll make the drive! I'm glad you'll still be open. I'll be looking forward to your emails.

    Blessings,
    Gracie W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad.. You are the best Cyn to think of us that love all the wonderful products that where unique to your store. I will be there every time. See all you girls there.
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cyn...so sorry to hear about your store. I know that everyone is having a hard time and I wish you only the best. I know that you will find somewhere else and that everything will be fine for you and your family. please keep in touch and let me know of the updates. take care and hope to see you around on the soccer field! take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your store. I never got the chance to visit since I live in Hilo, but was hoping to get out there one day. Hopefully I can stop by one of your open houses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, Grace, NSCG, and Joy. Thanks for all your love and support, it is truly appreciated!

    I will keep you all up to date.
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cyn;
    Glad that you've decided to do make and take or classes at your place, I most definitely will make the drive. I will miss stopping into the shop after dropping off the GCs. Hope we can keep in touch, maybe even enjoy lunch once in a while.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sign of relief... for me. Thank you Cyn and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cyn, I miss coming to your store too but hopefully will be able to make it to your house for the make and take one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!