Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Update

Hi everyone,

First of all, I miss all of you a lot!  Secondly, my little room at the house is coming along very slowly but it will or should be ready soon.  I decided that coming over to the house/store will be by appointment only as I don't want too many people here at one time, less things for my neighbors to complain about. 

Anyway, my other news is that I have a job.  I am a front office manager for an occupational therapy office.  I start tomorrow, so please pray that I do well there.

Okay, updates to be coming soon.  Magnolia magazines should be here soon.  First 19 people to let me know that they want one will get one.  So far 5 have been taken already.

Please email me at cyn@munchkinsrubberstamps.com or comment on this post.  Also the phone number 625-0077 will still be the store number, but it won't be working until next week.  Please call and leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.  The online store should also be up soon.

Thanks so much and see you soon.
Cyn

12 comments:

  1. I'm missin' you a lot too, Cyn! What are we going to do when Christmas gets closer, sob sob! But I'm happy for you that you already found a job and so quickly, they're lucky to have you! Take care Cyn and thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, thanks so much and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyn: Congratulations! I pray that you'll have a great day there. They're blessed to have you.

    Please save one Magnolia mag for me! I'm so happy I can still get one from you.

    Blessings,
    Gracie W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Cyn! thanks for the update, What an exciting way to shop now. cant wait to see you.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyn I miss you! I will be praying that your job goes well... I would like a Maggie mag, and also I am having munchkins withdrawal, so as soon as you are taking appointments I will like one...hehe
    Big hugs, Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cyn! I hope your second day on the job is going well. Munchkins will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Cyn. I know you will do well at your new job. Thank you so much for all your help and for teaching me as I started coloring with copics. And for all the cute stamps too. Your store was so unique...the best!

    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Cyn! So happy for you that you got a full time job! I'm sure you'll do well with your great managing skills! I'm sorry I didn't get to visit Munchkins before Sunday....hope you still have my card! I know we'll meet up again real soon! Good luck with your job and take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cyn! Congrats on the job. Sorry I never made it in before your closing. You and your store will be missed. Take care and Best Wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cyn: your wonderful way with people and loving soul will surely put the clients at ease. they are so lucky to have you. miss you at town center but will be in touch. aloha, d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Cyn! Wow, I'm so happy for you on your new job! Hope you don't have to commute too far ... that H-1/H-2 merge is a killer in the morning!! Can't wait to get my mag! Tata for now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cyn! I'm so happy for you that you already have a job...and don't worry...you'll do so well! I miss you already and there's no reason to go to Mililani Town Center (boo hoo). I hope I'm not too late to reserve the next Magnolia magazine! Shall I mail a check to you to cover the mag and the postage? Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!