Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July's Two Card Swap Sign Ups

Deadline to sign up:  7/15/10

Card rules:  Make 3 identical cards, use stamps/embellies that I carry at MunchKins.  Card no bigger than 5.5x5.5.  One card is for the store and you will receive 2 different cards back.  Envelopes for the cards are not mandatory, but if you want to add an envelope you can.


 Theme:  Fun in the summertime.

Drop off/mail deadline:  Drop off or mail the cards to MunchKins by 7/25.  Address is 95-1249 Meheula Pkwy #202, Mililani HI 96789

Pick up cards:  If you want to pick them up, please email me your phone # and I will call you to pick up the cards by 7/31.  If you want the cards mailed to you, please enclose an SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) big enough for the cards to get back to you.

Thanks everyone and hope to see you soon.
Cyn

9 comments:

  1. Please include me Cyn! I want to play ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in.. I LOVE my swaps last month! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Kyoko and Mel, I am thrilled you guys want to join. I have you in, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cyn,
    I am so happy your back..Missed you lots friend. Please count "That Guy" hehe and myself in for this swap please. I'll see you tomorrow! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome HOME Cyn. I would like to do the swap again. Thanks. See yah soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Ilissa and good to be back. Glad you are going to do the swap again!

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cyn! Sound like fun. Please include me in. Thanks! Hope you have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great Jenny, thanks for joining us.
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!