Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

DT member call

Hi everyone,

I am going to lose my DT member Laurel as she is going to relocate to the mainland.  I am sure going to miss her.  She brought me tons of beautiful cards and a fab book that I will post pics soon. 

So, anyway, I am in need of a whole new design team.  If you are interested, please mail me samples of your work or if you have a blog please email me and let me know what it is so that I can check it out.  The deadline will be 6/30.  I would like a team of about 5 to 6 members.  There will be generous benefits.  The requirements would be to produce cards for display at the store.  That's all.

Thank you and I await your response.  If you have friends, please pass on the message.
Cyn

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to come in to check out what you have and start designing some things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!