Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Basic Grey Class Kits

Hi all,

I am getting in the Page class kits.  If you sign up for the whole year and prepay for the whole year, you are eligible to get the album for a nominal fee.

Let me know if you are interested.  This is for the first 12 student only.

Edited, a little more information:
Here are the information per month.  Class cost is $24/month.  Pay for the rest of the year and you will get an album at a nominal price.
May: When I Was A Kid
June: A Life-Changing Moment
July: Reveal the Real You
August: My Circle of Friends
September: This I Believe
October: I Am Unique
November: Person/People Who Inspire Me
December: A Letter to Myself

Thanks and see you soon.
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!