Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stampavie Pre-order Special

Hi all,

Come in and do a pre-order of the new Stampavie images and get 5% off all stamps.  Needs to be pre-order and pre-paid.  The 5% expires on Saturday, 1/16.  I have the catalog in the shop.  You can still do pre-orders after 1/16, but no savings.  These stamps are expected to arrive sometime in March.

They are so cute.  Stampavie consists of these designers:  Helz Cuppelditch, Sarah Kay, Tina Wenke, Gillian Roberts, Penny Johnson, and Mo Manning.

These are so cute, you are going to want them, I can't wait to get mine so I can color and make cute cards.  You all know how much I love to color.  Here is a sneak peak by going to their website, click on this.

Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!