Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

February Class Schedule

I have two classes scheduled right now for February and I have more to come.

2/7 - Shadowbox Card - 2 to 4 pm.  Make this very cute shadowbox card. Folds flat to mail out. Supplies: Scissors, DS tape, Xacto knife, coloring markers or use my Copic pens, scoring tool/bone folder, ruler.



2/21 - You Bought a Scor-Pal, now What? - 2 to 4 pm.  Make 2 cards and 2 boxes using the Scor Pal. Samples to come soon. Supplies: Coloring markers or use my Copics, Scor Pal, scissors, DS tape.

Thanks.
Cyn 

3 comments:

  1. this is just the cutest little card..I so wish I could color like that. She's so adorable hangin like she is. You've made a wonderful card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn what a pretty card! You have done a fabulous job! Love your paper and Tilda and Edwin are both adorable!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card--love the cut-out & mini Edwin on the front--just lovely! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!