Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's New

The Maggies (Magnolias) are in the store.  They came in today and already a lot of them have gone to new homes.  Come in ASAP to grab a few, they are oh so cute.  I have another box of Maggies coming in on Monday...  Also the Fairy Princess magazine is in stock again.  This will be the last time I order so once they are gone, they are gone.  Magnolia does not do reprints and do not regret getting their magazine, it is done very well and I really love all the samples and tutorials that are in it.

Flower Soft, all colors, and the new Ultra Fine are in.  Come in to check them out.  Ask me for a demo and we will make a card out of them.

So much more.  Sorry no pics this time.
Thanks and see you soon.
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!