Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

RAKs

Thank you to Charlene, who is in Colorado enjoying her new grandbaby...hope she came already.  This so cute bag/box was filled with yummy chocolate.  Of course the chocolate is already gone!  Thanks so much Charlene.


Beautiful RAK from my wonderful DT member Mel, she is soooo talented.  I hope/wish she would do this as a class, hint hint hint!  Thank you Mel for spoiling me with beautiful projects and cards.


and last but not least, thank you to Mama and her little helper for bringing in this gorgeous card.  Of course, as usual, her coloring and card design is impeccable.  THANK YOU so much Mama for this card and always a pleasure to see you guys.


Again, thank you so much for blessing me with your wonderful creations.
Cyn

1 comment:

  1. Aww Cyn, i cant thank you enough for opening your store specially here in the heart of Mililani. Heads up theres more showers to come... as for the winking idea? hmm.. of course I would love love to share this cute drawer box, i just dont know how or where to start. hahaha I'll ask you...oh did i tell you i have an addiction with favor boxes... i respect the goody bags/boxes. I'll see you soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!