Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Make n Take 12-19-09/Hero Arts Party

Hi all,

The Hero Arts Party didn't really happen since I did not get the make n take stuff in time, but we had fun anyway.  This is the Make n take that we did today.  It was a lot of fun, easy to do, and we had fun using the distress pads from Ranger and using Hero Arts stamps to decorate it.  Here are the measurements.

Outside DP (designer paper) is 3-3/4 x 11-5/8.  Score using Scor-Pal (get it at the store, it is a must have tool) at the following:  1", 6 and a dot, scooch that score line to 7 and a triangle and score at 7-1/2.  Hope this makes sense. 

CS (cardstock) measurement on outside mat is 3-1/4 x 4-1/8.  Top mat is 3 x 3-7/8.
CS (cardstock) on inside is 3-1/2 x 5-1/4.

Staple bottom of matchbook flap using Tim Holtz's tiny stapler.

Enjoy, and here are some pictures.
Cyn






























1 comment:

  1. Hey Cyn ~ I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it to the store yesterday. I've been dealing with a family emergency the last couple of weeks and had to cancel most all my plans. I'll definitely stop by soon though! Take care and have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!