Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Official, Stampin MunchKins is going to be a retail store

Hi all,

Well, it's official, I am opening a store again. For you local gals and guys, the store location will be at the Mililani Town Center next to the Chinese restaurant, Ginger House, and across from Price Busters. Menchies is close by, right across also, so yummy! I hope to open the middle of November and I will have lots of stuff/inventory so I hope you all come on by. I will have some grand opening give-aways and specials, etc.

So, wish us luck and I hope to see you in the store. For anyone else, since I will have no sample cards or scrapbook page samples, I would so love to have you mail me anything. I will have the address listed on the side-bar when I actually have keys to the space.

Thanks everyone and see ya,
Cyn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cyn ~ I found you through a comment you left on Joy's blog (The Joy of Crafting "Joy"). I will post a link to your blog on my blog and let all the local gals know about your store opening! Yay! Another craft store! Good luck and hope I get to make it out there when you open! Aloha, Linda

    http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited--we need a craft store in Mililani! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you want die cutting services to be able to load them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... drivelineretail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!