Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Back Again!

Wow, it has been a long time since my last post, where has the time gone?!? Yes, I have been super busy and no time for myself. One kid is back in school and the other one will be going back tomorrow...YAY!!!

Anyhoo, I made a Magnolia card using the August DT sketch from Magnolia-licous, check them out and my card. Here is their link http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/. They are having a Trick or Treat blog hop and the cards and projects the DT has made are to die for.

Here is my card, a very amateur attempt, but I had fun making it. Hope you enjoy it.



Thanks for looking and see you next time, hopefully much sooner than later.
Aloha,
Cyn in HI

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cyn! Welcome back to blogland and to stamping! It's so nice to see your projects again, and yes, I remember dearly when you had that Munchkins store! I have become a follower of yours so I can keep up with you! Love these Tilda cards, and I just LOVE anything Tilda. She is sooooo cute. Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn...Your card is cute and good job with your coloring! Good job with the sketch!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Cyndi, never too many Maggies for us to see. Nice job. Someday I am going to set up a blog. Kay, Magnolia-licious grp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Cyn. Nice to see you on Magnolia-lious! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cyn,Frist time to your blog, love your
    cards.I am new to stamping and to card making.
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Cyn. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your message, I truly enjoy reading all of them!